Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Wohoo!!! 1 Year Blogiversary

Can you believe it? LOL, I made it a year in blogosphere. What have I learned in a year? Wow, where to start? So many things, don't pay attention to criticism just write about it lol let it out of my system. It's hard to do however, out of sight out of mind, huh! there you go. I was thinking about having a contest however, so many blogs having it lately plus I don't have much time. I decided to opt not to do it instead.

PR sucks when you are doing paid post.
White smoke is a life saver. If you don't know what it is "goggle it" :P. (UTE...if you did not buy the hard copy for this and update your window often, which always the case when you are using your pc a lot, your license will expire and guess what, the update is not free. I hate White Smoke for doing it and I will not recommend this program to anyone. It's always about the money..11/21/2012)
Blog owner never respond to my comments unless I'm on their blogroll lists with a few exceptions.
I hate tag/memes/awards and such, people I'm tagging never bothers posting it, again with a few exceptions. One thing good about it is, I can post it when I don't have anything to post about.

Come and join me celebrate. I will cook some Filipino food if you come...ha ha ha. But before that I need to clean my house. Happy weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  February 1, 2009 at 6:26 AM  

hello! Happy Blogsarry! wish i can drop by there for the dinner celebration.

btw, ur one of the top ten droppers for this month too at my dancing blog. :)

happy week-end!

Anonymous,  February 1, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

Happy blogsary.....

I have some link love to you for being in my top ten EC dropper... Thanks so much I do appreciate it....

Nedekcir February 1, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

Thank you so much Arlene and brown pinay for leaving me comments and letting me know that I made the top ten EC dropper.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com