Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

DC did not went to bed last night until about 11pm. That means they woke up today pretty late. We had to wake them up to collect the eggs outside left by the Easter Bunny. They had chocolate for breakfast (I know bad) and for lunch. Actually I don't think they ate anything for lunch because we ate dinner around 2:30pm. We waited for my in-laws to come before eating, not to mention they are the one who brought the food in. All I have to do is clean the house and make it presentable...lol.

My youngest DS past out around 5pm, hopefully he will sleep all the way till morning to catch up on his sleep. It is very windy today, best for flying kite. SIL brought the kids a kite each and they had fun flying it today. They also played with bubbles, they don't even have to worry about blowing it. The wind does a pretty good job on it.


I was kinda surprise that the whole family came today. I thought when DH told me about her sister coming today was up in the air. That is why I did not bother cleaning yesterday. However, everyone came and I don't have any food to prepare. So, they brought the food with them.

DH and I met our niece new beau, thank goodness she got rid of the other one. We are hoping the new one is much better. I wish DH step up and talk to our nieces about things like these. I can't step up because I'm the one came in this family.


SIL announced that she is getting married sometimes in July. She is not sure what day yet. Her fiance is a lot better today. He talked a lot more than the last time I saw him. Remember my post complaining that he used my DC to get the family's approval. DH and I are still wary around him, he can't be trusted in our opinion. However, he treat my SIL well from what I heard from her.

6 comments:

Momgen April 12, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

you won also in special prize you did not look hehhehe. I need your home address...

Nedekcir April 12, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

Thank you so much. I will send it now.

Phebie April 13, 2009 at 5:14 AM  

hi there Congrats! me too I won also as the 2nd prize winner of momgens bday contest....

btw, I have sent u already the 1500EC in ur account...

care to ex-link? pls tell me so so that I can add u up too...

Nedekcir April 13, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Thank you Mommy Phebie, yes I saw it. EC sent me an email, I'm also wondering which blog for the other 500ec. I noticed two but not three.

Yes we can exchange links, let me know when you are done and I'll do the same.

Native American Momma April 14, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

You might be able to step up and talk to her by being the "cool" perhaps a girls day at the spa can break the ice.
That is so great you didn't have to clean and make Easter dinner they just brought it over.

Nedekcir April 14, 2009 at 5:51 AM  

Thanks for the comment NAM, that's a great Idea.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com