Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wolfenstein Anyone?

This is what my 34 month old DS (youngest) doing early in the morning. We only have 4 pc that can play certain games. So, what does he do early in the morning after waking up? Playing the Wolfenstein game on his brother's pc. We have enough pc for everyone not including the school computers, but like I said the other three can not handle certain games. Same reason why I can't use my own pc after school. They play games on it and I end up using the laptop.


The above photo was taken early this morning. Most of the time I put him in the server with mostly BOT (robot), however he gets kick out often when other people come in and join. He does not follow the other direction because he can't understand them and can not read what they are typing to him. And sometimes he will accidentally shot one of his team mates and gets ban from the server. Then I will hear him yelling and crying. Right now he is the only one playing, no BOT and no other people, which is good for him.

1 comments:

Momgen April 16, 2009 at 6:31 AM  

Kids really knows a lot in computer specially games. TC just visiting.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com