Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, May 7, 2009

15 Kids Total

We are going to have 15 kids in my DD birthday party this Saturday. 9 of them came from her Kindergarten class from the local public school. 3 are her siblings and the other 2 are from DH co-worker (other job), and the birthday girl.

I order a cake from the local grocery store yesterday. We can stop by before going to the party to pick it up. DH prefer my home made chocolate cake but I don't know how to decorate it. It will look pretty home made and the taste can beat any store bought anytime.

I still have to go out and buy more stuff for the goody bag. Two boys are coming maybe put a kite in the two bags and the rest are girly stuff. Yesterday was the last day to confirm if they are coming however, two mother called today. One of them is very apologetic but the other one did not say anything.

I am just glad that even though DD does not go in the same school they are still willing to celebrate with here. There are going to be at least 27 people in the party. Wow, that's a lot, the most I hosted is 14. I wish I could do it in our house but we don't have anything to entertain those kids here. Plus, if it rains my house is not big enough for 27 people. The 27 is if a kid brought only one guardian. If they brought siblings or two guardians its going to be more. My very first real party...ha ha ha. I'm excited, hopefully SIL comes to help me entertain the parents.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com