Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

AIMS Web Testing

DD have to go to the library today for AIMS web testing. I'm trying to start teaching early to get most of their lessons done before leaving. I'm hoping we don't have to wait too long for her turn for testing. I have to bring all 4 of them because no one can stay with them at home. I can see it now, trying to control 3 boys in a library will be a lot of fun.

All prying eyes while yelling at them to behave, ans smacking their behind. I hate public places because I can't control my own kids with prying eyes. I'll give them what they deserve for not listening I get the looks, I don't do anything for not listening I get the eyes. Either way people sucks and our society made them that way.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com