Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, May 21, 2009

DH Got the Bug

I had it Friday night and all through the weekend plus two kids, now DH got it. It started on him the same way, afternoon before dinner time. Poor man, tired and hungry from working all day but could not eat because his stomach is bothering him.

While I was sick on Friday, he wanted to catch it too because of the weekend. However, he did not get it until yesterday after work. I hope he is drinking plenty of water today. I told him that maybe he can buy some seltzer instead of water.

We stopped by for lunch today and used the bathroom. I mention to him that what made my stomach better was drinking the sour soup (sinigang) I made on Sunday. But he settle for lemon juice instead, no water added, pure lemon juice and colloidal silver. Before walking out the door he said, "I think I feel better already". Maybe the whole thing is only in his head...lol. Going to the bathroom so many times in a day is not fun, especially if you don't have a bathroom handy.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com