Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Need a Vase

I have one, yes one but that one is very tall. It is almost like a foot tall. I went out walking again today in our property while the kids plays in the swimming pool and found some white flowers. I was thinking about re-planting them on the spot by the driveway. However, I need to add something with them because as soon as the flowers falls off there will be just green everywhere.


Anyway, here are the flowers I picked today. They are weeds for now until I moved their bulbs somewhere useful. I found where I found these purple flowers last year. I added some Japanese maple leaves to put some color in them. You can see my hands in one of them. I need a stylish vase for this things. I was using a jelly jar here and I need help taking pictures. They are blurry and the light did not help at all. Last year I used the candy jar for my flowers arrangement (I called it flowers arrangement...lol)


By the way, the background colors are the colors of the walls down in our basement. The blue one is DH office wall color and the orange is the wall to our family room which will be turn to the master bedroom. Remember my post about giving-up our master bedroom to make room for the classroom, yes that one.

What do you think about the flowers and wall colors?

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com