Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My 8YO Caught a Bug

Yesterday, after getting all his classes done and right after having his speech finished he ran out of the classroom but did not make it to the bathroom. I had to clean up yet another vomit off the carpet and floor. I hate when they get sick because I'm the one to clean up all the remains.

It was smelly too, I had to put baking soda, vacuum and do it over again just to get the smell out. I gave him colloidal silver before I went to bed and it seemed like he was better by 4 in the morning. He woke me up asking for something to drink. A good sign in my opinion, but still sleeping at this hour in the morning.

We probably have to start around noon to let him catch up with his sleep. I hope it was a one day bug and not the flu. I guessed he caught it during the bowling party on Saturday. I have to keep giving him the colloidal silver if he does not get better today. He is my weak child by far, always the first one to get sick and he gets what ever is going around the household a few times too.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com