Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Studying Hard

In This Life of Ours
Here is DD practicing her writing on her Phonics book. I am so proud of her, she can read some books now. And she loves showing off to her younger siblings with Starfall. Mind you my YDS learn the alphabet when he was 2 1/2 with the help of starfall. If you want your little child to learn early, let them play at starfall dot com.

Anyway, we are almost at the end of DD phonics. I can't wait to go in the next grade level with both DD and DS. I have learned a lot, especially phonics. Coming from a non-English speaking country the phonics helped a lot. I also learned about the beginning of America, all the empires that started in Europe, different kind of paintings, how are rocks formed, and a lot more.

Just an update, we decided to put our Kindergarten in another school. With so much going on with DD and DS school right now. Like school founder charge not following the PDE's regulations and spending our school tax for her own needs. Appointing the board of members instead of parents voting for them and so many thing.

We will try another cyber charter school just in case that school close. I will be learning how their curriculum works just like when we started with the one we are using right now. And maybe enroll our YDS on another, just to have a feel with other cyber school. I need to do the paper works and attend an open house to get my questions answered.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com