Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, June 15, 2009

"In This Life of Ours" Weekend Update

The kids and I finish early on Friday, basically it was their last day of school. Summer vacation is here, however they started late with the cyber curriculum and we still have lessons to cover. I ran the errands that DH was supposed to do when we were done.

Saturday was nice at first, but when the day progresses it went very dark and started raining, again. On Sunday we had a productive day, we even removed the plastic cover our garden and I planted potatoes.

In This Life of OursI wanted to plant every thing but DH insisted that he wanted to mix it again before doing so. I feel like we are two months late planting this garden already. I told him that I don't want it to look perfect. And he gave me to much excuses, that I basically told him that "if you get into your depression (politic related) again and don't do whatever you wanted to do with it I'll be very mad" and left him outside. I wanted the seeds on the ground and he was stopping me because the garden is not flat. He got too much plan and lacking the time to do it all. I just wanted the vegetables to grow already. Looking like the image above.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com