Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, June 19, 2009

T.G.I.F. "In This Life of Ours"

What a lazy week! I did teach much this week, I already know they pass the grade level. However, I am getting lazier everyday. I just wanted to sit in front of my PC and drop cards and visit sites and write some entries.

My drive to teach are gone. I think we should do a staycation for a week or two then go back to their lessons. And use that two weeks to potty train my youngest son too. Hubby will going to a meeting tomorrow, so the whole Saturday will just us at home. I need to go shopping really bad, because I did not went shopping last week. I feel too lazy to do anything until today and tomorrow and the next day...I think...:) And tomorrow is also the party for our niece which we are not going because he got something to do and I don't like taking the kids out by myself.

We are propably going to hang out in the pool all weekend if the weather cooperate. Go to the local store and buy another set of filter, they get dirty fast. I need to go in there soon to brush the bottom one of this day and do it. I think the water is not that cold anymore. Plus it's almost filled to the very top because we are getting too much rain. The outlet for the filtered water is under water too. I think it's bad for the motor and I'm scared it will brake very soon, then we are going to have a gree swimming pool...yuck.

Have a great weekend everyone.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com