Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, June 26, 2009

T.G.I.F. "In This Life of Ours"

What a busy week? We went to local store and got filter for the pool, went to NJ to get some Asian food, enroll my two kids in another cyber school, drop off medical and dental form to doctor's office and today my 8 year old boy have a dentist appointment. I will be able to pick up the dental forms but the not the medical forms because my pediatrician is on vacation and will be back to the office on Monday. We have not made it to the strawberry farm yet, hopefully we can do it next week.

I will be cleaning the house today and tomorrow along with cooking and preparing some food for the birthday party on Sunday (like cake and salad), I will be cooking most of the food on Sunday. I still need to go back to my local grocery store to get the rest of the ingredients needed for the dishes I'll be cooking.

My vegetable garden is planted, and potty training is doing great (only number one no success with number two yet).

DH have a meeting tomorrow and he does not know where to go yet. This is a constitution class and he paid a hefty amount to attend. I hope they don't run and take our money. That's it today, I better start cleaning if I want this house to look presentable.

(I just remember now at 4:45pm that we were invited to watch a fireworks at DH friends house. We are just waiting for DH to come home because his truck is getting a new brake put on by friends.)

Happy Weekend.

2 comments:

a49erfangirl June 26, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Sounds like a busy day! I hope your birthday party is a blast!

Windmill June 26, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Hi Nedekcir,

Please join Saturday Saved.

Read more about it at:

http://dfoolonthehill.com/?p=3948

Thank You,

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com