Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Emotionally Drain

In This Life of Ours
Being an adult and have kids takes a lot. Being an adult sucks and I wish I can go back and become a kid again. There are no worries if I can turn back time right now.

Kids problem is nothing compare to what adults gets into. If they only realize how easy their lives are right now. Worrying what to wear, if a boy or girl likes them, if they can pass an exam, what their friends are saying and a lot of stupid things adult will never care about because we have other things, and more important things to worry about.

Live you life to the fullest, life is short enjoy it...how can an individual do this if you have responsibility. Responsible adult have worries.

2 comments:

Grampy July 7, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

As adults we have to not dwell on our worries. As the children grow older the worries will lessen. Or at least they will change.

Unknown July 8, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

No kidding....why is it for the human mind....we always think the grass is greener. I can even remember when I was in high school thinking ...oh life would be sooo easy if I could just be working full time and making all that money and spending on what ever I want:P

Well little did I know that once I got there I would look back and wish my biggest worry was passing a test or having an assignment handed in on time.

We are funny creatures!

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com