Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Investment with a Style

I am not really into celebrity news but once in a while something catches my attention. This is the local entertainment where I came from and maybe around here too. I don’t get owning a very expensive piece of handbag, shoes or clothing. And I don’t really care what my friends are wearing. For me as long as they wear that goes with the occasion that is just fine. Can you really get the price of your clothes or bag? I really don’t mind if it is a piece of jewelry like watch, necklace, ring, earrings, and bracelets. I think you can easily sell them and get your money back in time of needs.
In This Life of OursLet’s get back to the celebrities back home, every time they leave the country they are the talk of every publications. When they get back the same thing and they were also asked to what souvenirs they bought. I guess as long as they talking about them they are popular and they earn money from the exposure. It reminds me of the phrase “one day you’re in and the next you’re out”, you may as well live at the moment. If you are thinking about buying something big try www.bestoftime.com, they are a member of better business bureau, you will get a 3 year warranty and they offers free fed ex shipping with your order, a great investment for your money in my opinion.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com