Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday Save - The Best for Last #3

Congratulations to the newlyweds!

In This Life of OursThis was taken just today around 1pm eastern time. I did not take a lot of picture because I don't want to be in the way. Plus, having 4 children does not help either. I wish they made the best decision about the whole thing. My SIL looks happy, all the kids from both side came to celebrate the union. SIL is 3 years older than us (DH & I) and her new husband is about 15 years her senior.

In This Life of OursEven if my DH have such a bad feeling about the whole thing, I wish you live up to each other expectations. They are leaving this coming Tuesday for Colorado for their honeymoon. SIL ask DH to check with his nephew who is 20 years old at least once at their house. Our nieces had other plans and will not be staying at their house while their mother is gone.

In THis Life of OursThis is DH, our nephew and our 4 little ones playing by the beach during the celebration. The river is the Delaware Water Gap. DD kept on asking if we can rent a boat or canoe to go down. We could see so much people doing so. DS #3 was soaking wet because he decided to go deep in the water. The rest just a little wet, mostly above their knees.





You’re invited to join Saturday Saved – The Best For Last. Showcase the Post you prefer for more readership. Grab this code at [[ WmotH ]] Saturday Saved-The Best For Last is meant for Saturday Saved participants only


Please enter the your Saturday Saved Post URL by clicking on Master Linky Banner below.


4 comments:

Star-chuu July 11, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

Wow nice pictures..you can see in their eyes that they are happy..Goodluck to your SIL and the whole family. God bless.

Nedekcir July 11, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

Thanks for the comment, Star.

Windmill July 11, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

Hummmmph! I guess older men make better husbands. (a bit of self promo here on my part. hahaha)

I've always thought about the second part of your Saturday Saved article. How do the American families cope with children from either side plus the ones that will soon be in their production line? Simply amazing how it all gels, if it ever.

Thanks Nedekcir for your Saturday Saved. Have a great weekend there.

Cheers!

Windy

Nedekcir July 12, 2009 at 7:50 AM  

lol, thanks for that windy. I don't really know the kids plans but I will post it next Saturday, whatever information I have.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com