Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tiring Thursday

Now my knot in stomach is gone, but re-place with stomach ache. It woke me up so early in the morning. I was still very sleepy and just keep turning to ease the pain. At 4am I could not stand it and move back to our bed. I put a new meaning to the phrase "bottom's up" until 6am. I had my knees pressing against my stomach along with 2 pillows.

From what I remember I ate ice cream and spaghetti yesterday for dinner. We went to get some raw milk first, I had to sit in a very far back because my 8 year old son was sitting in my sit (passenger seat) in the front. And he always gets dizzy and car sick at the back so I thought I'll save him for it for once.

It turned out I still get sick riding in the back and the movement of the van can easily feel back there. Good thing I did not eat did anything before leaving the house. I don't really know what I have at this point. Maybe the combination of having knots in my stomach for almost 5 days and getting car sick.

Time to make my tamarind soup again to ease my stomach.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com