Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, July 6, 2009

Weekend Update "In This Life of Ours"

I am not feeling not very well today. Physically and mentally that is. DH best friend brother stop by Friday afternoon and it was confirmed that he indeed moved in as the new partner of his deceased brother's wife. (Last year he has a girlfriend when we went to his funeral and a very young son and had two other kids with the first wife too. And sleep with his ex- sister in law from what I heard from DH.) I am mentally and physically not feeling well because DH gives him two thumbs up for doing so. And there is a chance that the next time they come back for a vacation (live in FL) they will be staying with us. Mind you they are liberal as can be. Smoke pot when ever they pleases and I don't want my kids to be around them. And DH only have to say is, "get use to it".

He may as well slap me in the face in and tell me , "you don't like it move out". Lovely isn't it and I am sick in my stomach ever since. What is this family have that he is drown to them? Is it because they are white trash and he think he can make them change? (They been like that for 25+ years and he has done nothing to change them) They are not a constitutionalists follower and they don't even see what we are fighting for and yet it sound like he is willing to loss (me) his own family for them. I feel like nobody around them to my DH eyes, I feel like I'm here because they are not around and as soon as they are around I'm nobody. Ugh, am I making a big deal of nothing? I feel numb right now, my hands are shaking and I feel like vomiting and I can't function like these.

2 comments:

kamz July 6, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

oh... i feel bad about your situation. but just continue to pray for your DH's brother that he will change. from the looks of it, he is indeed not good company esp around your family. here's hoping for the best.

Nedekcir July 6, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

Thanks Kikamz, they are just a friend to DH. DH is the only son in his family...thank goodness for that.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com