Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, July 16, 2009

What is so Ugly About it

I am talking about the Ugly Sweaters, and I don’t see anything ugly about it. They are very colorful which I think is very nice to wear during a very depressing months. I know some fashionista who will not get caught wearing them but hey, I’m not one of them. No, I’m that that old yet however, I like to wear a very cheerful and happy color on winter months. I actually like the one with the zippers and buttons at the front, plus they are going to keep me warm when I can’t afford paying for electric bills anymore.

In This Life of Ours
So, why most old people wear this Ugly Christmas Sweaters? Is there anything that I don’t know about? I bet it’s because they are warm and most old (that I know) folks are always cold or they are just too lazy to return them…ha ha ha, just kidding. I should probably buy a few pairs of Mens Ugly Sweaters for my husband because he gets depress during cold months too. Plus, I will not get depress looking at him being depress; it’s a win, win situation. He stays down in the basement most of the time and that is the coldest part of the house on winter. Maybe now, we can save more on electric bill for not getting too cold on winter.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com