Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Mr. Cheers

You brighten up my life
With memories and dreams
As the years pass
They get better it seems

You're someone I can count on
When I need a helping hand
You're compassionate and loving
You always understand

Oh yes you have your
Off days too
However those days
Are but numbered few

I'm so thankful to have
A husband like you
There is no other
Who could fill your shoes



And for your birthday, here is one of your favorite music. Please remember we are on this together and don't feel that you are alone with all the fights towards the better America. We (myself and our children) are with you all the way. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I LOVE YOU ALWAYS!

3 comments:

Symphony of Love August 11, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

Happy Birthday to Mr. Cheers. May he has a great year of good health.

Grampy August 11, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

That was very nice and thoughtful of you. He is a lucky man.

Nedekcir August 11, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

SoL and Grampy thanks for leaving comments. They sure are very much appreciated.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com