Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, August 24, 2009

"In This LIfe of Ours" Weekend Update

This is more like a this week update. My weekend is very tiring, I went shopping, cook non-stop and to top it all EC was offline all day Sunday. It turn out to be the best part because I was able to visit more adgitize site. In addition I am getting pissed to my ODS because all he does is play on his computer. I kept asking if he is looking for a job but he is more interested in reading "manga" than anything else. He does not even notice when his younger sibling next to him coloring himself and the walls. Oh, this should be under prostration Friday entree...lol.

Ok for this week: I need to do the classes schedule for my kindergartner and I will start my 3rd grader this week. More likely two classes a day this week and school start for both next week. That means less online time for me and less dropping anywhere.

I still need to go to office supply store to get materials for them. There are a lot of perishable to buy too, but I will get them when we need it. I keep telling myself not to think about it too much but it's not working. That is probably the reason why I'm always tired when I wake up in the morning.

Book Review:
I also have to do a book review Lisa Roe. The book is called "Women, Wisdom & Dreams" the light of the feminine soul by Anne Scott.

Actually this not only for women however, focuses about women. Anne Scott does work shop for people with different religions, you don't have to worry that this is only for a certain people. You probably read other books about dreams but this one is different. You don't need to interpret and find out what is your dream meant. You have to see your dream the way it is and why you are having this dream and what you are supposed to do.

This is also a great motivational book for those who are looking for the meaning of life. My husband was laughing at me when I accepted the offer. I will read something but it does not mean I have to follow it. Like they say, “you can make your destiny” but other people needed the extra push and even a book for them to act on in. You can find this book in your local book store or at Lisa’s site above and check this book out.

Women, Wisdom & Dreams

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com