Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday Save - The Best For Last

DH was off yesterday, good thing too because it rained all day. We planned on going to our local apple orchard but we couldn't because of the rain. I plan on taking my camera this time and since I am ready, it did not happen. The forecast for the whole weekend is rain, rain and more rain. I checked the orchard website about the hours and when are the public allowed to pick apples, and it is supposed to end on Monday. Yaay, Monday is the first day of school for my ODS and Tuesday for my other two boys. DD first day of school is on September 8.

Every year, I tried to relax in the summer and that never happens. Always busy and I always forget strawberries and apples picking for the kids. A mother should be on top of things, any mother care to disagree?...lol. I kinda planned about strawberry picking, but the month of June was raining too much it almost feels like April. Then I remember apple picking too late. Some places they let the public pick in July until the end of September, but these places will not be open to the public this year. They did not gave me reasons and I forgot to ask. Have you done everything you planned for the summer? Lucky you if you did, and we are in the same boat if you didn't.

There is always next year, sigh...lol. I may not live that long...



You’re invited to join Saturday Saved – The Best For Last. Please grab this code at [[ WmotH ]] Saturday Saved-The Best For Last link is meant for Saturday Saved participants only


Saturday Saved link is only meant for Saturday Saved participants. If you are not joining Saturday Saved with your own Post but register a non-Meme Post here, a dishonest link will be deleted. Sorry, but that's how the Meme Rule works.


Please enter the your Saturday Saved Post URL by clicking on Master Linky Banner below.



2 comments:

Windmill August 31, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

Ahhh Nedekcir,

Though out here we don't have the four seasons, I still forget to hang the laundry to dry. hahaha

Then I get a fright when I can't remember where I placed the keys to the front door and padlock. (No, I can't laugh about this one. I get panic strikened.)

Yeah, I guess I am in the same boat with you too.

Thanks for sharing your Saturday Saved with us.

God Bless you Always!

Nedekcir August 31, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

lol, you always made me smile. I wish I still live in the tropics. I miss doing everything all year long.

Have a great week MR. Windy!

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com