Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend Update "In This Life of Ours"

My PIL came in yesterday and brought us ice cream cake. Our kids sang "happy Birthday" to both me and DH. They were so cute. Nothing much to report from the weekend, I went grocery shopping on Friday to spend weekend with the family and we had such a lazy weekend.


I don't usually put MM in this blog but since today is ma'h birthday. Yay! another year older and another year wiser.

One of my favorite classical music, Canon with Matt Rach rock "n" roll style. This young man made a video of himself when he was 15 years old. Follow his name to get to his site.



And this one is just too cute...the boy band ERA...lol. What his name on 00:14, he's cute?

3 comments:

Bill August 10, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

Happy Birthday my friend and hope that you have many many more to come. I also pray that God will bless you and fill the rest of your days with his peace and happiness.

Nedekcir August 10, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

Thank you so much Mr. Bill, I will take the peace and happiness anytime...lol.

MommaWannabe September 14, 2009 at 12:10 AM  

Oh Happy happy birthday dear. better late than never right?

Wish you more wonderful years to come!

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com