Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Darling Daughter Won

I just got done separating my 6 yo (DD) and 5 yo (DS) along with DH. The two of them can play really nice and can fight nasty at the same time. I told my DD a long time ago to defend herself from his younger brother. Somehow when she gets hurt she does not defend herself and with only little things she fight, apparently. I saw it first hand just now.

DH in the other hand understand our 5 yo way of thinking because DH was the same with his older sister who never want to play with him. They both try so hard to make their sister play with them even if they don't want to. When my DD says NO, she would push her brother then the fight starts.

Right now DH and his sister is very civil to each other and they can talk on the phone forever. I hope this is the case with our two, so close in age. Like I mentioned above they can play soo nice (notice the extra "o" there). Everything that the older one tell the younger one he follows when they are playing nice. Then when the younger one don't want to play, she still gets what she ask for but she will get hurt because he will throw it to her.

Right now they are still exchanging I hate you's. I hope it gets better soon, I am not looking forward it getting worst before it gets better.

3 comments:

MommaWannabe September 14, 2009 at 12:11 AM  

Ohhh I remember I had this phase also when I hate my siblings. It would go away- when they are in their 20's :p

Grampy September 15, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

Because you have some near each other in age you will have to have more patience.Try to let them sort out their own problems. You do however have to be sure no one gets hurt.

Nedekcir September 15, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

Thanks Jade and Grampy for stopping by.

I have never experience this when I was little. Maybe because I was the youngest and my parents are always on my side when I get hurt...lol. However, I was very nice to my siblings when I was little. They can ask me to do anything they want as long as they are nice about it.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com