Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, September 18, 2009

Looking at the Sky on Friday

Sky Watch FridayI apologize for not playing/joining much these days. My time is well spent with my three kids schooling, doing house works and spending time with my DH. Anyway, I have a few minutes to spend taking a picture in the northwest part of our property. It is a little gloomy inside the house this morning and when I went out to take this, I saw blueish sky and it made my day. Still no plane in the shot but I love blue sky than anything. We don't spend much time outside right now because colder temperature is already here. Pretty soon we need to turn our house heater on.

Happy Friday everyone.

Photobucket
For more images click this logo.

4 comments:

Ralph September 18, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

A nearly cloudless sky has its own quality. Simplicity offers us a chance to reflect on the natural beauty of the heavens...

Calico Crazy September 18, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

It is hot and rainy here and the air conditioner is still running. All that said you have a much prettier view of the sky than we do.

Calico Contemplations

Nedekcir September 18, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

Thanks for stopping and leaving me comment, Ralph and CC.

Patti September 18, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

This photo is tranquil and pretty. Sorry it was gloomy inside, it was good that you went outside to find this sky.

Happy weekend ~

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com