Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, October 30, 2009

Looking at the Sky on Friday

In This Life of Ours One of the highway close to where I live. This is my way to town picking up my ODS from his chess practice in his school. Very soon all of these leaves will fall and it will look like driving in a ghost town.

Speaking of ghost town have a Happy Halloween and plenty of candy. We will be giving peanut butter Reese's, Hershey Bars and M&M's tomorrow night. Make sure to stop by and get some. Oh yeah, don't forget to turn your clock back one hour tomorrow. I was thinking since that most of my kids are schooling at home, do I really have to follow the time. Their appointments will still on time because my computer will remind me. We will see, I guess.

Photobucket
For more images click this logo.

7 comments:

Sunshinelene October 30, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

This is beautiful! I can just imagine that soon all the leaves will fall.

Happy weekend and happy halloween!

Arlene
http://sunshineleneforlife.com/2009/10/29/one-thousand-thirtieth-post/

Nedekcir October 30, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

Thank you for stopping and leaving me comments.

Calico Crazy October 30, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

What a pretty stretch of road, I bet it's pretty dressed in snow too.

Calico Contemplations

Nedekcir October 30, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

He he he, yes, and they hardly flow it either.

Eve October 30, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

What a perfect looking Autumn day - beautiful fall colors!

Nedekcir October 30, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

Thank you Eve. Have a great weekend everyone!

Nedekcir October 30, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

oops, I meant plow CC...I just caught myself...geez :))

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com