Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Too Quiet, He Said


ODS goes to an after school activity in his school. And that after school activity is chess, he plays three days a week. On Monday I packed everyone to our van to pick him up, well you know I have to because my second oldest child is only 8 years old. God forbid someone saw me leaving him at home by himself, I may end up in jail somewhere.

Anyway, DH came home early and told me that the house was too quiet and he ran out of things to do. Mind you ODS school is only 15 minutes away, one way. So, could have gone for 30 minutes or so. I wish I have that much time to spend for myself. How I long to have a quiet time for even 30 minutes.

It will never happen unless all our kids move out of our house. Not a second spare that I have to yell "STOP IT", "SAY SORRY TO YOUR BROTHER/SISTER", NOW!", "BECAUSE I SAID SO". And he complained that the house is too quiet. How silly...:)

3 comments:

Windmill October 21, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

LOL!

Nedekcir, you may have to ask the kids to step up with their noise when he is back home.

Cheers!

Nedekcir October 21, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

:)) I wish he takes the kids out by himself. I can have a quiet time for 30 minutes.

Nedekcir October 22, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

I forgot to mention that you better take some rest Mr. Windy. I wish for you to see your grand kids. Take it easy, I am glad you can come around but your health comes first. Maybe I should nail something in your chair to keep you off it...lol. Have a good weekend ahead.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com