Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, November 27, 2009

Looking at the Sky on Friday

I took this on Tuesday while my kids are outside playing. I was supposed to pick up my ODS from his chess practice but my mini-van's battery was dead. Remember I mentioned on Sunday going to the new known farmer? Yup, when we got back DH was lighting a cigarette before getting out of the van and he forgot to turn the key to off. Yes, we leave our car keys inside the car. No the car was not running but radio and other things can run without turning the engine on. I could not even hear any click meaning the battery was dead-dead. Anyway, here are sky photos while I was watching DC outside.

Half MoonBelow is my very first airplane captured on camera. This time they are passing closer than before and I was able to take a picture of about 10 of them while outside. They all look the same and I picked this one for this entree. Please click the pictures to see the airplane and half moon better.

AirplaneDid anyone of you lined up at your local store to buy something this morning? I can never do it, I hate the crowds and I will never run over someone just to get what I wanted. I have no patience and I think I will get into a fight when someone pass me in line.

Photobucket
For more images click this logo.

5 comments:

Chubskulit Rose November 27, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

We shopped online, no crowds and its convenient.

Great plane shot, I enlarged it and it looks great!



Please check some Heavenly Sky over at Chinhae, Korea!

Nedekcir November 27, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

Thanks for stopping by CK.

Patti November 28, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

I enlarged both pictures. Great captures of the moon and the plane. those are both difficult to photograph; I've tried.

Happy Sky Looking!

riablahgs November 30, 2009 at 3:41 AM  

Nice shot sis...love the half moon :)

Nedekcir November 30, 2009 at 5:40 AM  

Thanks Patti and Ria. Have a great week.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com