Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Many Idea to Post Not Enough Time

A month ago I told DH that we should make our day a 34 hour day. My 24 hour day is not enough for what the things I wanted to do. Then last night he told me that my idea sounds pretty good right now because he got so much things he wanted to do.

If only, that would be so nice. Well, anyway it's almost the weekend. Have to think of food to buy for thanksgiving and we are also having friends over that Saturday following thanksgiving. I am not looking forward to it. Maybe I'll request a day off for the kids on Wednesday to get the house clean and some dessert made before thanksgiving. I have until tomorrow to put the request for it.

My PIL is coming today to take 2 of my kids out. That means whoever is going will not get done with their lessons until later. I wish they do this over the weekend but like us they rather stay home on the weekend. It would nice too, because DH and I can have some time to ourselves. And in addition my ODS will go to a play/classical orchestra this weekend with SIL. I'm not really sure how much she paid for it but I heard it was pricey. It is supposed to be birthday and Christmas present for him since he plays the violin.

Have a great weekend, everyone! I know it's only Thursday but I am ready for the weekend. I am planning on sleeping for two days...lol, yea I wish.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com