Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, November 6, 2009

Something Big is Coming

So, what's up with the shooting inside military bases? You should stay away from any government establishment until something comes up. I am telling you something is coming and something big. I don't know what it is yet, but something to do with the politicians and our government.

A high ranking man start shooting innocent people, is not very innocent in my opinion. He knew something he probably refused to act on it, got very mad and you know the rest. Then our leader will come of some excuse to put a bill out that nobody can refused but sign it. More (against) on gun owners perhaps?

They are up to no good, I tell you.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com