Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, November 20, 2009

Time to Relax

No, not really. I have to go shopping for thanksgiving food for Thursday. I am so happy we got done with the lessons very early today. Of course we started early also. We even have time to make some Native American's hats and Pilgrim's hats. They enjoy the Native American's ones than the other.

Native AmericansAfter this I need to make a list on what else I need for the feast. We are not expecting much this year since my SIL got married and her new hubby is not getting along well with mine. Something to do with knowing everything/degree holder/right and wrong kind of stuff.

Anyway, have a great weekend everyone. Next week will be very busy for me. Classes will only for two days next week for my family because I wanted to cook desserts on Wednesday and clean the whole house too. I'm off to do my lists.

1 comments:

Karen November 20, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

I forgot how we used to make Indian hats like that! How cute.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com