Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday

Wow, how time fly. This was him when he was 1 year old. He was born two weeks early. I was on labor for 11 and 1/2 hours with him. I was home the whole 11 hours thinking I was having false labor. Half hour spend driving to Hackettstown Hospital and as soon as they put me into the labor and delivery room he came out about 10 minutes later. He was born very close to December 3rd. He had to stay for a week after he was born in the hospital and so much doctors appointment within the first month. Everything went well and this picture was the proof.

DS#2 @ 1And this one is taken just a few minutes ago. He did make the cut off date in school that is why he is still in 3rd grade. Other kids who are born in 2000 is already in 4th grade. I really don't mind because he is little for his age. Not to mention me and DH are little too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR JR.

DS#2 now
BTW, he is requesting not to do school today because it's his birthday. I kept telling him that when he used to go to our local school he still goes to school on his birthday. I think he just wanted not to do anything today.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com