Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Life of Ours Update

Can I just say "brrrr" today? When I woke up my PC this morning it was 13°F. Around noon, I saw my weather again it reads 11°F. I would think that having the sun out it should be warmer and now at almost 8pm it reads 9°F! It is single digit right now outside of my house and very windy. I also wanted to say that we finally turn on our propane heater downstairs in our master bedroom. We have a water bed, and we are only using the heater with the water bed to keep us warm since late October. It sure saved us, two tank fillings and that is about $700.

I drag my DD out in the cold this afternoon to return the DVD I borrowed from the library last Thursday. I was looking for the pilot of "Little house on the prairie" but they don't have it. I just grab the oldest one I could find that day. While there I grabbed 4 other DVD's to watch while we are on vacation. The catching up thing with DD is not working. Instead of stressing about it, I just let it go. I needed rest and vacation and DH agree that we should take some time off. And here I am, updating my blogs.

DD and YDS had a doctor appointment yesterday, different time. DD was in the morning and YDS in the afternoon, in different offices. I like doing their appointments when there are no classes. I don't like stopping and going somewhere in the middle of our lessons. We always end up finishing late when we go somewhere. It also helps that DH is home for the winter. He can always bring any of them on their appointments, and I can stay home to teach the others.

Oh yes, I made my very first homemade pizza. DH said that it needed more sauce and cheese. The next time I make one I'll make sure that I put enough sauce and cheese in them. Now I need to work with my cinnabon. I wanted to accomplish this two things before we go back to school on January 4th. I have finished one and one more to go. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Mizé December 29, 2009 at 11:47 PM  

Happy New Year!
Hope 2010 brings all the best for you & your family.
Regards, Mizé.

Nedekcir December 30, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

Thanks Mizé, I wish you all the best in 2010 too.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com