Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday Update

My three kids and I went out to the library again today. I had to return the book we borrow for my third grader Literature reading lesson. And while we are there, we borrowed 3 old movies for them to watch over the weekend. We got the Narnia Prince Caspian, Stitch Movie, Bolt, and Rugrats. There are other for adults, I should say a lot, but we are not into the new movies, except for Harry Potter.

We went to our local store to pick up some fish for the fish tank. I want smaller fish there now since we don't have the cat fish who eats everything. And I am a little worried that the algae eater will get so big as well being alone in a big tank. We picked two tiger barbs, two mollies, and two tetra. Now our fish tank is a little colorful. In a few weeks, I will add about six more. They are so fun to watch, swimming in school around the tank.

DH had another meeting today but, has nothing good to say about the whole thing. People are still trying very hard to change our government. We both think, that our government is way out of control. We have to downsize and get rid of seated politicians that doing their job as a businessman/woman. No care for the citizen of this country and no care for those who are paying their jobs.

So, what's up with Chile? Too much unexplainable earthquakes lately, don't you think? The people in this so called corporation is starting to get rid of people that are no use to them. The so called self sufficient, private, and free citizens. Sound like weather control from Alaska (HAARP) is working overtime. Yup, that is what I think.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  February 28, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

hello po taga ilocos po ako From abra taga san din po kau

Anonymous,  February 28, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

no were originaly from ilocos northern luzon ilokano salita nmin anu maiden nya OLA din ba xa kc kung Ola xa dun kc lahat tapos yung iba kc napadpad sa kung saan dami ko nga din nagsasabi na related daw kami they from Ola Family din dito sa US kaso diko nmn cla kilala lol

Anonymous,  February 28, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

we can exchange link po do you have facebook?

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com