Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, February 1, 2010

We are Pregnant!

I can keep this going until everyone congratulates me, but I am not in the playing mood...lol. It's our cat Molly, who is pregnant. Finally, I don't have to listen to my DD asking when we are going to kitten/s. I notice a bulging belly from her about a week ago. I don't know how big she will get, but she looks fat right now.

4 weeks gestationHopefully, we only get 1 or two, and we can keep them all. I'm already thinking that the kids will not like giving any of them away. And 1 is a good number to keep. How long is the gestation period for cats, 2 to 3 months? I don't even know when she got pregnant. I am also hoping that she give birth inside the house. She is an outside cat, she got 4 bells for Christmas, and we put that by the front door. Whenever she wants to go out, she rings them, the same thing when she wants to come in. It is low enough that she can make noise with the bells.

Above photo was taken on January 15, a week before she started showing. I read that they usually show around 5 weeks and today is the beginning of her 6 weeks. Anyone wants kitten?

2 comments:

Katherine February 1, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

I about "woop dee dooed" for you - LOL... but kittens are cute to, so woop dee doo! LOL!

Nedekcir February 1, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

Lol, thanks Katherine. I will hate myself if I get pregnant again. We are finally off diapers since summer 2009 and I am not about to get back on that.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com