Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Beautiful Blogger Award
Thank you so much Chris of "The Mommy Journey" for giving such award.

There are only 4 tasks to do.

  1. Thank and link the person that gave you the award. (I did above)
  2. Pass this award to 15 blogger you've recently discovered and think are fantastic.
  3. Contact said blogs and let them know.
  4. State 7 things about yourself.
Here are the blogs that I think are fantastic:
  1. My Comfort Zone
  2. My Little Home
  3. Momma Wannabe
  4. Mom on the Move
  5. Kusina ni Manang
  6. Smart Mommy
  7. I will add more later

Seven things about me:
  1. I'm a grandma, (our cat have 4 kittens)...lol.
  2. I love to travel
  3. I teach my kids at home
  4. I'm still learning new things about DH
  5. I'm lost without internet :P
  6. I love to cook
  7. I love my married life

5 comments:

Mom March 14, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

Thanks for the award i will make that tomorrow. Anyway, the link of the sandal:

http://www.amiclubwear.com/shoes-heels-godiva-12silvermet.html

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ March 14, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

Thank you so much for this wonderful badge award and btw, I will be a grandma soon, our cat Molly is pregnant :D

Unknown March 15, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

Thank you sis for this! You are such a nice friend, you have given me so much gifts already this month :)

Unknown March 15, 2010 at 8:35 PM  

Aww sis you have given me so much gifts this month already :) Thank you thank you for this award!

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Nedekcir March 16, 2010 at 7:11 AM  

You are all welcome, thanks for grabbing the award.

@ Jade, walang anuman. I rather give it away than going to waste, I hope you enjoyed them and helped you with some exposure.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com