Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, March 15, 2010

Life of Ours Update

DH finally went out to see the eye doctor. Like I mentioned before his prescription glasses are all ruined by our kids. He refuses to go because he thinks his eyes will go back the way it was used to be when he stops using his glasses. I told him a long time ago that it will not. Well, guess what, who is right now?

I don't have any idea how he is driving home now from his appointment. They usually dilate his pupils when doing the examination. I can attest that he is blind a bat at daytime. He may be looking at you, but he can't even see you. You can make faces at him, and he doesn't even know anything about it.

He is actually out with our daughter looking for some movie to borrow from the library. Then he decided that he can buy a cheap VHS player to watch the tons of VHS movies we have. One of our little ones stuck a banana peel inside the last player we had, and we threw it away. I think we are without one for 2 or 3 years now. We have DVD player under the TV and with the computers but no VHS player.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com