Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend Update

As usual, after a training DH comes home very tired and sleeps for a long time. Poor man. He did not expect to have some cake yesterday. I told him that we don't have any cocoa powder, and I can't make any. I looked around the cupboard and found one. He said he could smell it, as soon as he enters the house.

The kids went out again and swim in the pool. I am worried that they get burn because they wanted to stay too long. Especially my youngest one, this is his first year that he actually join the others in the pool. I want them to get a tan little by little, not in one day. Getting it in one day will be a disaster because I am pretty sure it will hurt.

They played for two days using the slip-n-slide and also two days now in the pool. They have color on them already, I can see how pale they were before those 4 days. My arms are changing color now too. I can't hardly see my hairs in my arm...:P. My legs in the other hands don't get the sun much, unless I soak in the pool like my kids. The water is still too cold for me, maybe in two weeks I'll join them.

I also cleaned my desk yesterday. I am running of space for confiscated things from the kids. Anything that they are not allowed to play with ends up in my desk. I got so much mails that needed to be shredded. There are more next to my desk on the floor. Now, I have extra space to be filled up again for this coming school year, and I can see the top of my desk...lol.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com