Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, December 27, 2010

Going Under

That is how I feel today. It started when I shoveled our walk path this morning. Coffee was cold when I woke up, because DH had to leave early to plow. I could not wait for the coffee to warm up before going outside. I got very cold, even now I am still cold.

It was very windy today too. DC went out twice, I went out with them because I wanted to record them. My latest recording was from 2008, you how I must be out with them. DD was practicing snow boarding. She was getting the hang of it in our little hill. I'm still a little worry for our youngest. I know I let my other four year old out before, I am worry he can't if his cold or not. he he he, I know, when they feel cold they will come in.

Anyway, I ate some hot and spicy noodle soup at dinner. Whew! That was hot! I did not sweat at all, and I'm sure I am still getting sick. I will try some Airborne before I hit the hay. I woke up sore today, then I did not have hot coffee before going out. It keep on adding up...geez, good thing we are off learning until Monday.

Have a very cold with windchill 3° F outside. This morning it was switching to 1 to 3°F. I think that depends on how the wind blows...great cold Monday night to all.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com