Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Monday

Whew! What do you know, we are in spring and my eldest son will be coming for the summer on the first week of May. His first year of college is finally coming to an end.
His siblings cyber school is already asking me to re-enroll them. I don't really want to but, I have to.

I have been very busy. I am gathering some old lessons from my older children to start making my youngest one lesson plan for the next school year for kindergarten. I will be teaching him without the help of PDE. I have three years before reporting that he is learning at home with my own curriculum. I am hoping before the three years is over, we can finally claim our freedom from anything in this country. And claim sovereign enough to do whatever we want, "our pursuit of happiness."

I also asked my mom to send me plenty of seeds to plant inside the house. Since these seeds will only grow in the tropic. We are planting a lot of fruit trees. Please read my other blog about vegetable garden. DH need to trim some trees before we can finish placing them all around the house.

I'm not really sure how the radiation will affect the fruits trees, but that is in the CREATOR hands. I am hoping we are worthy enough of his grace to remove all harmful chemical lingering all around us.

That's it for now. Have a great summery temperature, everyone.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com