Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Going to Brooklyn

We are going to Brooklyn this afternoon. Our Uncle passed away on Saturday and we are going to the viewing this afternoon. Here are their pictures when they (uncle and aunt) came to visit us three years ago. We knew about it around noon on Saturday. I just didn't post about it until now.

They are not a very close Aunt and Uncle because of the money issue they had with DH mother when DH grandfather passed on. A few months back both of them talked to DH making him the executor of their will. When they came to visit three years ago, they both look fine. However DH just mentioned to me that our Uncle was having some kind of problem and have some good and bad days. I guessed when they visit, it was a good day because I did not see anything wrong with him. Another sad part is, their two children hardly speak to both of them either. Well, hopefully they come this afternoon out of respect if nothing else.

RIP Uncle John.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com