Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer is Here

Yes, in my neck of the woods. My children last day of school was Friday. We are supposed to go to a theme park today but since DH cannot go, we are staying home. I can't take our children in these places alone. I could clone myself to four pieces but that is highly unlikely to happen. The park is for their school year end event and everyone is invited.

I even asked around but no one answered, well, one answered but she lives in Singapore. My SIL is not off school yet (teacher), and my nieces have better things to do than hang out with their Aunt in a theme park.

Back home if I announce going to a theme park, all would come. Here, you can't even get hold of anyone to come...geez!

My children is getting bigger every year, and I don't even have to ask anyone if they want to tag along to help me with them. I bet anyone one hundred percent, that is when they wake and realize that family is far more important than hanging out with your own friends, that is the time when they start connecting with you.

Our swimming pool was opened on Friday too. Children was in it for a long time. The water was very cold, and the temperature wasn't too hot. I don't know how it took them too long to get out. Anyway, our oldest got a cold on Saturday. I can hear him blowing his nose. I gave him some silver, since he is the pickiest of all, I can't make him chew on Vitamin C. I needed to melt it with mango juice (which we don't have right now) and then he will drink it. I think his body reacted being in the swimming too long and caught something from the water. However, his other three siblings is feeling fine (knocking on wood).

Have a great summer everyone. I try to enjoy my summer for once and not worry about anything, well of course just making lesson plan for my kinder in September. TTFN!

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com