Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, December 15, 2011

More Research in My Part

Remember yesterday when I tried adding the twelve days of christmas. Well, I found out that there is nothing (really) to celebrate about on December 25th. The BIBLE or TORAH specifically said so.

Before I get into writing "you and yours," or "Xmas," and trying to be politically correct, and mostly following the trend. Last year I even commented on others who writes "Xmas," asking where is "Christ."

Well you know what, go and write it the the way you like because Jesus Christ wasn't even born on that day. And he didn't even mention to celebrate his birth. He only asked to celebrate his death and his resurrection. Yes, this is a lot to swallow in one sitting.

I have known about christmas being a pagan holiday. It's kinda hard to get rid a habit when it's been done for so long. The closest I been to celebrating according to the word of our SAVIOR was when I was little and still living with my parents.

We do not have christmas tree. We do not buy gifts and give it on christmas and call it christmas presents. However, my parents told me that we are celebrating the birth of Jesus. Nothing in the BIBLE telling what day he was born and to celebrate it. Nor to celebrate anyone else birthday.

I don't feel bad at all having the feeling of laziness this time of year. I don't feel like decorating or cutting a tree and bringing it inside the house to decorate. Even the way DH family was doing it does not make sense anymore.

I'm blue.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com