Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oh my Goodness

Trying to make post today and adding picture that is very tiny takes forever in blogger. What is the matter with google (and no I am not changing it to capital letter because the word google had red underline) these days? It usually zip through uploading any images before google bought blogger. I am very unhappy with this change.

And if you are listening google, I hate you and the likes of you. Corporations are the reason why small business in this country are disappearing. NO, it's not a good thing, it might be for you but not for me. Jerks!!!

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com