Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

They are Comfortable

Yes, nursing scrubs uniforms are comfortable. Did you try wearing one, even as a costume on Halloween? I'll be wearing it all the time when I can't afford to buy clothing in the store anymore with this inflation we are having. Of course, I will be making my own from fabrics I am saving for rainy days.

Hopefully, nothing like it will ever happen, but this country is bankrupt in my opinion. Too many I owe you's and not enough gold and silver to back it up. However, while still affordable and the paper money is still flowing, you might as well stock-up on things you will need. Shop around and find the best deal to save your hard earn money.

Don't forget http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/ to your list on finding best deals on uniforms. Have you felt the fabric they use on their uniforms? I would like to get my hand on rolls of those (whatever you call the fabrics that are still rolled-up), I like the plain and simple fabric.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com