Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Son

Thanks for the guest post by Bradly Watkins

Finally tore my son away from Direct tv to get him to rake the leaves outside. He's not a lazy kid, by any means. He just loves his tv! I love this time of year with the brisk mornings and changing colors but wouldn't mind f the the leaves would just pile themselves up--or the gutters just clear themselves out! LOL. I told my son that he'd be able to get his own TV in his room if he brought home Honor Roll both semesters this year. Good kid! I better start saving up! Anyone have any good suggestions for a good tv?! Thank goodness I already have a great tv package!

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com