Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

There's Always a First Time

Don't you agree? Well, I have my very first second hand racist comment this morning. I have been in this country for twenty-one years and I never encounter or heard anyone make a comment on where I came from. Wow, it was a shocker!

I posted about a Rabbi teaching my family about Torah, and he wasn't bother that DH and I came from different race. Unless he does, but since he was starting from nothing (again) in his congregation, he was willing to take anyone who can pay the ten percent of their income.

It is sad that a lot of people will do almost everything for money.

Anyway, this person is religious. And have his own interpretation of the bible.

Lev 19:19 Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee. I am not religious, I am spiritual and I do not see this rule pertain to human or people. Do you?

His interpretation of above; human, seeds, livestock, etc. any living things on this Earth. However, he does not have any problem with....Lev 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD. In my opinion, he nick-pick on things he wants to believe, and not even notice any other.

Does he think he is exempted from the CREATOR judgement because he is religious? Does he think its alright to say racist remarks because he is religious? I heard a lot about open minded people but not close minded people. THIS LIFE OF MINE.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com