Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, April 16, 2012

Hand Made

Handmade table & chairs by my Dad. He hire someone to do the wood curving for him. The pictures are taken at his shop at home.


Yes they are for sale. Actually, they are made to order. However, you cannot buy them here in US. It will be very expensive to ship them here.

This is one of his finish product. I wish I can send him another two way tickets to make one for me here. They are real wood and very heavy.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com