Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Same Old MIL only Different Day

Every day same old story for her. Waked up not knowing where she is, yelling at her husband for sharing a bed because he is a stranger and she never saw him in her life. She calls him old, but when he answered, "just like you, old," she will say, "are you kidding me." Sounds to me that she thinks that she is not old, even looking on the mirror.

Telling us that we are teaching our children to lie to her, when we asked in front of her who are in the picture. You can see how backward her thinking is. I always give her the angry look every time. And when she is in the good mood and remembering things, I am more angry.

I can't wait to move in our new (old) house. She can have her own bedroom and DH & I don't have to explain to her much. She can think that she lives in home for the ages. She doesn't have to complain sharing a room with her own husband anymore. Two and a half more weeks before we can sign the title transfer.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com