Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Florida Vacation


Yay! finally we are going back to Florida again. Well, I didn't count the first time as vacation because we only went there for a funeral. Plus our children are much younger then. This time they can actually enjoy the sunny Florida.

Just one morning DH inform me that YDS and him decided to go on vacation. The first thing I said was, "I wanna go too." hahaha "Yes of course," all of us, he said. That was after Christmas of 2017. From then on, DH and I search for the best deal we can find for a family of six. ODS will not be going because of his job.

It was hard finding a hotel, house, apartment, condo, and resort with our family count. However, DH had an idea to look for timeshares for rent. And got lucky found one right on the beach. We don't need to drive a vehicle to get to the beach or walk and cross roads. All we have to do is go outside of the resort and the beach is right there. And we made sure the beach there will be warm enough for us northerners to soak under the sun.

Our children never been to any hotel or resort before. Only our first two children, but the second one was too tiny at nine months old when we went on vacation to my home country. We got left behind with our plane in Newark and when we got to Hawaii, there were no flights. So, we have to stay in Hawaii for 24 hours. We got a hotel and rented a car to drive around the island. We even have time to visit the Dole pineapple plantation.

Anyway, I am super excited. I can start my summer tanning early.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com