Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Florida Vacation

The flattest state I have been to. 😀😄 Being born in Asia I grave for warm weather. And Florida is the best for it. Love most about Florida except the hot weather in the summer & flat land. I'll keep the northeast temperature and the changing season but I am not very fond of winter. It is tolerable but not fun.



A little alligator we found while hiking (😀😁😄 if you call hiking equals walking on flat ground) @ St. Sebastian Reservation Park.


My family watching manatees takes breath. Couldn't take any pictures because they take a breather so fast.


Went to Vero Beach for the farmers market. I saw a vendor online selling young fresh (when I say fresh meaning still green, no plastic wraps around it fresh) coconuts. However, that vendor was not present that Saturday when we visit.


And the coconuts, I am so crazy about these things. Hoping to buy a lot down there and I can grow a few of these miracle coconuts. Along with guavas, bananas, dragon fruits, asian mangoes, jackfruits, sugarcanes, etc.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com